Your Designs Start With Quality
Resources & Associations
AVI is more than just a Marvin dealer. AVI is backed by a whole team with industry expertise and varied knowledge; creating a wealth of project experience.
AVI is here to meet your goals firsthand, which is why we offer a wide range of premium products at different price ranges so your project remains on budget without having to sacrifice quality or aesthetic. As an architect or designer, our showroom is your showroom, so you will have full access to help manage your projects in a setting designed to meet your collaborative needs.
Think of AVI’s Marvin Design Gallery showroom as your source of inspiration and information complete with a full array of Professional Services:
- Our Staff
- Architect & LEED AP on-staff and on-hand
- Diverse team with vast commercial and residential experience
- Team approach to projects
- In-house Support for Architectural Drawings & Plans
- We’ll pick up your plans and complete take-offs so you can cross that off your list
- Our Showroom is Your Showroom
- Space available for AIA meetings, appointments, workshops, lunch & learns
- 24/7 access to ideate and create with actual products shown in architecturally designed walls
- Earn Credits:
- Warroad Trips & Factory Tours
- Architectural City Tours
- CEU credits available
- Marvin Signature Services
- There is no challenge that will not be considered, no engineering feat that cannot be accomplished. No one does custom the way Marvin does. Learn more about how Marvin Signature Services can work for you.
At AVI, we understand the complexities of your projects. That’s why we created this architect and designer resource center so you have immediate access to the things you need most, whenever you need them.
- General Building Coding Information
- For specific coding, please contact an expert at (678)-297-1111