- AVI Advantage
- News & Events
- Industry Partners
- Trade Professionals
- Know Your Windows
1. Our Showroom is Your Showroom – Showing is better than telling. Our architecturally designed window and door displays let customers experience the quality first hand. We guide homeowners through the vast array of options and features to tailor their window package to the project’s needs. Meet your client at the showroom, or put them in our care, and we’ll see the selection and ordering process through and report the outcome back to you.
2. Architectural Support – AVI’s priority is respecting your specifications and maintaining the integrity of your design. We provide technical consultation, project management, quotes, and elevation and detail drawings using AutoCAD. When requirements exceed standard products, AVI researches and partners with Marvin Signature services to create windows and doors that have never been built before.
3. Let Us Take Installation Off Your Hands – We measure, order, inspect, and install to ensure windows stay off your punch list and the results are seamless with no callbacks. Our team is made up of Marvin and Installation Masters authorized installers. If jobsite visits are required, we’ll be onsite for delivery coordination, installation, and final walkthroughs.
4. Window Experts – Because AVI is a Marvin Design Gallery, we specialize in windows and doors. Our solution-based showroom consultants see this crucial aspect of your project through with concierge care respecting your timelines and budget. From aesthetics to meeting codes and performance standards, we’ve spent our careers preparing to help you.
5. Product Training – Dozens of architects, builders, interior designers and other industry professionals take advantage of ongoing training events held at our Buckhead and Alpharetta locations. Builders can become Marvin Authorized Installers. Architects can earn AIA CEUs. In addition, tours of the Marvin manufacturing operations provide an eye opening experience and demonstrate all the value Marvin has to offer.
6. More than Marvin, Complimentary Home Products – We offer total window and door solutions with: all the Marvin brands including Integrity® from Marvin, and Infinity® Replacement Windows, plus a line of complimentary products such as decorative moldings, mantels, Therma-Tru doors, Velux skylights, and specialty hardware such as Emtek, Ashley Norton and Baldwin Hardware.
Contact AVI to learn more.
AVI provides in-home consultations or meet us at our showroom. Submit the form below and we'll contact you to set up an appointment and send you a copy of our FREE Window Replacement DVD.
Or call us at 877-833-2233